|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
I have many unpostable books that I would like to give away with an order from my bookshelf. I have a large selection of books in my bookshelf. The unpostables are listed below. These are on a first come first serve basis:
2. The Tommyknockers by: Stephen King - paperback - stained and some bending on the covers
3. International Phonetic Alphabet for Singers - Joan Wall - paperback, good condition but has some writing in it
4. Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine (January 2008), general wear
5. Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine (October/November 2007), general wear
6. Fantasy & Science Fiction (June - not sure what year), general wear
7. Fantasy & Science Fiction (August - not sure what year), general wear
8. Fantasy & Science Fiction (October/November - not sure what year), general wear
9.Greek Lyrics Translated by Richmond Lattimore (Poetry)
10. Human Resource Planning A Pragmatic Approach to Manpower Staffing and Development (from the UC Library), Hardback - 371 pages - copywrite I think in 1980 (Great condition, can be posted by someone who gets it)
11. Women in Mathematics by Lynn M. Osen, paperback (a used library book), general wear and some pages in middle are loose
12. A History of Western Music by J. Peter Burkholder - paperback w/ 431 pages - good condition but there is writing in it.
13. Art and Music in the Humanities by Patrick D. DeLong, Robert E. Egner, & Robert Thomas - hardback - used library book from College of Mt. St. Joseph - good condition I just want it gone - 244 pages
14. Human Relations in Management Edition 2 by Huneryager and Heckermann - Hardback w/ 879 pages - again great condition, I just want it gone
15. The St. Martin's Guide to Writing 4th Edition - by Axelrod & Cooper - paperback w/ 671 pages, good condition with some general wear and limited writing inside
16.German book entitled "Die Welt der Jungend" - hardback textbook w/ 319 pages, pages inside are a mess, still very readable but just not postable
17. Brief Calculus with Applications 5th edition - by Hoffman & Bradley - paperback w/ more than 344 pages - textbook style - general wear
18. The Wounded Don't Cry - by Quentin Reynolds - paperback w/ 160 pages - water damage
19. Popular German Stories - various authors - paperback w/ 259 pages - general wear, could possibly be posted but I just want to get rid of it
20. Voyage From Yesteryear by James P. Hogan - paperback w/ 377 pages - rip in cover and some water damage
21. The Fourth K by Mario Puzo - paperback w/ 479 pages - general wear and some waterdamage
23. Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (based on movie with Kevin Costner) - paperback w/ 234 pages - general wear and some slight water damage
24. IT by Stephen King - paperback w/ 1092 pages - general wear and bent up cover
25. The Return of The Native by Thomas Hardy - paperback w/ 466 pages - general wear, could possibly be posted again but I just want to get rid of it.
26. The Expendables by Leonard B. Scott - paperback w/ 501 pages - general wear and tear in cover
27. Today's ISMS by Eberstein - paperback w/ 266 pages - old library book with back cover missing, otherwise just general wear
28. Successful Business Speaking - paperback w/ 91 pages - old library book with back cover missing, otherwise just general wear
I know this is a lot but I may even have more to come, not sure as of now.
After you place your order with me then PM me with your choice of freebies and also post here the freebies you have requested. I will update with what books have been taken as they are given out.
Thank you all very much for looking...Smiles!
Last Edited on: 3/30/08 7:27 PM ET - Total times edited: 3