|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Transfer a credit and PM me your address.
These have a lot of good reading in them but not good enough to post.
1. Twins by Bari Wood (1977)
This is a well-told novel of obsession between two twins caught in an innocent, incestous, homosexual relationship that becomes ruinious.It was turned into the film, Dead Ringers, which featured Jeremy Irons. Dead Ringers has an entirely different focus than the novel, for obvious reasons, but the film is as equally successful. Both the novel and the film should be checked-out by horror fans; both are unjustifiably forgotten and overlooked.
This book was compelling because it gave a "fictionalized analysis" of the twin gynecologists that entered medicine and excelled and later self-destructed. The book seeks to develop emotional truth rather than focus on factual evidence, therefore making it fictional.
2. Dark Inheritance by Carola Salisbury (1975)
When beautiful and penniless Susannah first laid eyes on Mark Dewaine, she hated him.
Then circumstances led her to accept a post at Landeric, the legendary home of the Dewaines. Soon Mark began to appear in a different light - the light of love. But Susannah had little hope that the proud heir to Landeric would look in her direction.
Susannah did not know then of the disturbing secret of her birth - nor of the way it would change her whole life. Nor did she know of the terrible dangers that lay hidden behind a loving mask.
Here is the spellbinding tale of a lovely young woman pursued by a proud family's shameful past...from a Cornwall mansion to the fabled Crystal Palace in London to glittering Venice...and coming ever closer to the terrible menace of her Dark Inheritance.
3. Confederate by Thomas Keneally
The following have a few pages loose but they are in the books:
4. Troubleshooter by Diana Hamilton
5. Lord of the Desert by Diana Palmer
The following have the right hand corner of the front cover cut off:
6. Lily's Crossing by Patricia Giff
7. Cowboy Deliruim by Joanna Wayne
8.Wanted: Bodyguard by Carla Cassidy
9. Rouge Stallion by Diana Palmer
10. Letter to a Lonesome Cowboy by Jackie Merritt
11. Cowboy Protector by Margaret Dailey
12. Hope's Child by Helen R. Meyers
13. The Last Lone Wolf by Maureen Child
14. A Family for Zach by Irene Hannon
15. The Deputy's Lost and Found by Stella Bagwell
16.Hitched by B. J. Daniels
17. The Baby's Guardian by Delories Fossen
18. A Hero's Homecoming by Laurie Paige
Last Edited on: 7/18/11 4:31 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I can't remember how to give you a credit. Remind me. Thanks for the deal. Sandra Send me a PM caause it is too hard to try and find on here.