Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
40 Years of the DNA Double Helix: Proceedings of the Robert A. Welch Foundation 37th Conference on Chemical Research
40 Years of the DNA Double Helix Proceedings of the Robert A Welch Foundation 37th Conference on Chemical Research Author:Various Collection of 14 papers presented at the "40 Years of the DNA Double Helix" Conference, October 1993, Houston, Texas. — 1. Stephen P.A. Fodor, "DNA Sequencing by Hybridization" — 2. Alexander Rich, "The Dynamic State of DNA Conformation: Left-Handed Z-DNA is Found in Transcribing Genes" — 3. Donald M. Crothers, "DNA Bends and Bondabiity" — 4. Stephe... more »n J. Lippard, "Structural and Biological Consequences of Platinum Anticancer Drug Binding in DNA"
5. Paul B. Sigler, "The Surprising Chemistry of Specific Protein Nucleic Acid Interfaces"
6. Robert Tjian, "Dissection of the Eukaryotic Transcriptional Machinery Reveals Complex Interplay Between Activators, Coactivators, and Basal Factors"
7. Thomas R. Cech, " Mechanism and Structure of a Catalytic RNA Molecule"
8. Olke C. Uhlenbeck, "Using In Vitro Evolution to Find New RNA Catalysis"
9. Dino Moras, "Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetases"
10. Joan A. Steitz, "Small Nuclear RNAs in the Catalytic Center of the Spliceosome"
11. Gilbert Stork, recipient of the 1993 Welch Award in Chemistry, "Adventures in Selectivity"
12. Jacqueline K. Barton, "Photoinduced Electron Transfer Through the Double Helix: Is DNA a Wire?"
13. Jack W. Szostak, "Prospects for the Construction of an RNA Replicase"
14. Albert Eschenmoser, "Toward a Chemical Etiology of the Natural Nucleic Acids' Structure"« less