Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential
The 5 Levels of Leadership Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential Author:John C. Maxwell True leadership isn't a matter of having a certain job or title. In fact, being chosen for a position is only the first of the five levels every effective leader achieves. In his seminal work, leadership guru John Maxwell presents readers with the five stages of leadership and explains how to maximize each one to become more influential, res... more »pected and successful:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because they want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.« less