|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
I have 6 unpostables for consideration. Order something from my bookshelf and get 2 free! After you order, just send me a PM telling me which you want! Happy New Year Everyone!
l. EVERY DAY'S A MATINEE by Max Wilk - Broadway gossip & photos from the 1930's & 40's
2. DAYS & NIGHTS AT COSTELLO'S by Joe McCarthy - NYC gossip & photos from the 1930's - WWII
3. THE CHICKEN DANCE by Jacques Couvillon - this is an ARC - Young man in disfunctional family and how he grows up and beyond circumstances
4. ALFRED KROPP-THE SEAL OF SOLOMON by Rick Yancey - this is an ARC - semi-sci/fi Teenager saves the world type fiction.
5. WHERE IS JOE MERCHANT A NOVEL TALE by Jimmy Buffett - for "Parrotheads" everywhere! The cover is in terrible condition, but the book is still readable!
6. VOICE OF THE HEART by Barbara Taylor Bradford - Family epic/Romance. Again, the cover is in terrible condition, but the book is still readable.
Last Edited on: 12/31/07 7:25 PM ET - Total times edited: 2