If it says "Accepted-Printed" that means they selected the [can mail now] option. They are supposed to mail it within 2 days and have a total of 5 days to have it marked as mailed in the system. So they would have until the night of the 14th to have it marked mailed or the system will cancel the transaction.
Here's the Help Center doc:
There are three steps to the sending process (acceptance - printing - mailing).
- If you see "Waiting for Member"
- this means the sender has not yet agreed to send the book (he or she has 5 days to respond).
- If you see "Accepted" (with NO "will mail-by" date specified)
- this means that the sender has agreed to send the book by clicking "I can mail in the next 2 days", and has 5 days from the date of acceptance in which to mark the book mailed. (The deadline is at the end of the fifth day.)
- If you see "Accepted" ("will mail-by" date specified)
- this means that the sender has agreed to send the book by clicking "I can mail later", and has until 2 days after the mail-by date shown to mark the book mailed. (The deadline is at the end of the second day.)
- This line will appear after the request has been accepted
- If you see "Awaiting Member"
- this means the sender has not yet accessed the address from the request. The request can still be canceled by you at this point.
- If you see "Printed:" (with a date)
- this means that the sender has printed your address to send the book (the request can no longer be canceled by you at this point).
- The date shown here is the LAST time the address was printed. This will update if the sender reprints the address.
- If you see "Awaiting Member" this means the sender has not yet marked the shipment mailed.
- note that the sender has a 2-day grace period beyond the mail-by date to mark the shipment mailed.
- When the sender marks the book mailed, the request will move to your En Route to Me tab in My Account, and you will be sent an email from PBS telling you the book is on its way.
- If the sender does not mark the book mailed by the deadline (2 days after the mailby date), your request will be passed to a NEW sender, and you will see that the "Requested on" date on the request will change. This will happen without any emails from PBS to you. (If there are no other copies in the system and the sender does not mark mailed by the deadline, the request will cancel, the book will go onto your Wish List and you will get credit back. You will get an email from PBS notifying you if this happens.)
Last Edited on: 8/10/09 6:41 PM ET - Total times edited: 1