"ADVENTURING WITH CHILDREN shows you
* how to plan and pack for a family adventure
* how to prepare kids for the trip
* surefire ways to keep kids enthusiastic
* how to travel during the school year
* how the world can be a classroom
* first aid and safety precautions
* budgeting and low-cost travel solutions
* practical approaches for keeping everyone fed, clean & happy.
Includes a wealth of information on combining domestic and international travel with outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, bicycling, sailing & canoeing."
Virginia C. (vachang) - , reviewed Adventuring with Children: The Family Pack-Along Guide to the Outdoors and the World on
This book is great for the outdoor couple who is transitioning to a family. You don't have to give up hiking, camping, or just travelling. This is the "how-to" manual for family adventures. This book helps you manage and gives ideas and tips to deal with babies and children on the go! The outdoor guide for travelers and a travel guide for outdoor enthusiasts!