The title of this book is very misleading. I was hoping for some sort of intelligent answers to some very real questions and concerns that skeptics have. All the author did was talk about how the Bible says this or the Bible says that. The author talks a lot about evidence and proof but fails to present any outside the Bible.
(From the back cover)
* How do I know God exists?
* Weren't miracles in the bible simply magic tricks that fooled primitive people?
* How do we know Jesus rose from the dead?
* Don't all religions say the same thing?
* Can you prove Christianity to be true?
Josh McDowell and Don Stewart answer these questions and dozens more in Answers.
The tough questions skeptics ask Christians get more than a pat treatment and a reference from Scripture here. Authentic answers to big questions like "Where do dinosaurs fit into the Bible story of creation?"