Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Large Print and Audio

Topic: Anyone have Rori Raye, Relationship Expert CD's?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
leeser avatar
L M. (leeser) -
Limited Member medal
Subject: Anyone have Rori Raye, Relationship Expert CD's?
Date Posted: 8/17/2008 11:34 AM ET

Will exchange credits for these CDs. They are not available in bookstores.

Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Rori Raye
Date Posted: 8/25/2009 9:08 PM ET

I too have been looking everywhere for some of these.  All I find are her own ads at over $200 per "collection".

Any searches leave me with more of her own sites and ads, ARGH!

Good Luck finding them.

Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Same Here
Date Posted: 11/5/2009 12:18 PM ET

I am sincerely interested in her information, but same here ads, ads and more ads and it is all too expensive.  I am even reluctant to shell out $20 for the ebook.  It may just be a sales pitch for her more expensive items.  Has anyone actually read the ebook?  I can't even find reviews of the ebook. 

Strange cause it all seems so sincere...could it be a scam?  What book has no information on the net except that posted by the author and her promotion machine?

Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Rori Raye book: Have the Relationship You Want
Date Posted: 9/11/2010 9:45 PM ET

I bought the ebook for $20 and I really liked it.  There's no gimmick to it all in my opinion.  Her other stuff is too expensive though.

Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Rori Raye ebook
Date Posted: 10/17/2010 10:20 PM ET

i love rori raye!   

Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Rori Raye ebook and CD's
Date Posted: 10/17/2010 10:21 PM ET

I love Rori Raye (better than Christian Carter in my opinion.) Her stuff is amazing!   I have the ebook "Have the Relationship You Want"  and it has made me understand what my BF is saying when he says he doesn't feel respected, etc.  He was saying it, but i couldn't really hear it until i got her ebook.  I also have 2  CD sets, the first is "Reconnect your Relationship" which was awesome!  And i love her voice.  Its very soothing and velvetly and feminine.  Unfortunately I couldn't get into "Modern Siren".  I'm thinking about trying to exchange it for something else.  Anyway, I'd like to get "Commitment Blueprint" and maybe even "Toxic Men" .  Does anyone else out there have those?  If you would like to find out more about these programs, feel free to pm me.  I also have Christian Carter "Catch Him and Keep Him" ebook and the CD sets called  "In the Mind of a Man" and "Relationship Turnaround"  which were very helpful to me also.  I'm in Denver, Mountain time...so let me know if youwant to know more about these programs. 

Generic Profile avatar
Subject: hey audry
Date Posted: 10/30/2010 2:49 AM ET

your tips are usefull.  what do you recommend ?? - i bassically want answers i dont want to go through the process of understanding why??? because ive heard it allready , but my question to you is what do you recommend for me to get? ( i need factual steps of how to change and how to act) is this something that rorri's ebook for $20 provides?

thanks much! :)

Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Rori Raye fans
Date Posted: 2/19/2013 1:00 AM ET

i just recently read a book that sounded a lot like Rori Raye ... but it was written by a Phd  who is amazing.  Her name is Dr pat Allen.  She has written several books.  her best is called Getting to 'I do'.   This book is much like Rori Raye and her advice.  The difference is that Rori adds lots of extra exercises that are useful... but you can get 90% of it from Pat Allen's books.  The sequel is called Staying Married and Loving it.  Me and my bf have both read this and we talk about the principles all the time.  the BEST thing about this book though, is that you will never need a man to read it!  You can change your relationship NOW just buy reading this (and putting it into practice)...Good Luck  ladies!   PM me if you have any questions!  

Last Edited on: 2/19/13 1:01 AM ET - Total times edited: 1