The Atkins One-Year Journal Author:Robert C Atkins MD No description on the back. This is a full 365 day food journal. The first two days have writing on them and the remaining 400+ pages are blank. Each day gives space to track: — * Food & Carb intake per meal/snack/beverage — * Supplements taken — * Water Intake — * Exercise — * Notes — A weekly summary every 7 days has room to track the following: — * ... more »Body measurements (weight, bust/chest, wasit, hips)
* Asked to rate the the following areas for the week:
** Sticking with the program
** Taking supplements
Asks following questions in each weekly summary:
* Did you have cravings this week? Where were you? Who were you with? How did you feel? What steps did you take to stop yourself from giving in to them, and were you successful?
* Waht other challenges did you face this week?
*Were you able to overcome them? If so, how? If not, what do you think will help you do so?
*Did you face any stressful situations? How did they affect your diet?
*What new foods/recipes did you add this week?
*What is working for you? What changes do you need to make?
The front of the book allows you to track your beginning health numbers, goals and a place to adhere a "before" picture.
The back of the book has the following:
* Place to adhere an "after" picture.
* Annual summary of the goals accomplished and personal notes
* several pages of reference material, including Rules of the Atkins Diet, Allowable Low-Carb Foods, Carb Gram Counter