Search - The Capitalist Manifesto: Turning The Information Age Into Profit

The Capitalist Manifesto: Turning The Information Age Into Profit
The Capitalist Manifesto Turning The Information Age Into Profit
Author: James Dale Davidson
Wealth and freedom are increading for 30% of Americans, but for the other 70% -- those dependent on government promises -- life is getting worse. That's the word from the eerily accurate publication that predicted the Soviet break-up, the Tokyo crash, the devaluation of sterling, the 1993 plunge in oil prices, and the Whitewater scandal.
ISBN: 140181
Publication Date: 1995
Pages: 120
Rating:
  ?

0 stars, based on 0 rating
Publisher: Strategic Investment Limited Partnership
Book Type: Paperback
Members Wishing: 0
Reviews: Write a Review


Genres: