Chicken and Rice with Mushroom Soup Casserole
||2 / 10
1 package - Chicken breast fillets or tenderloins
1 cup - Uncooked rice
1 cup - Chicken broth
1 can - Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Tbs. - Season Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a separate bowl mix 1 can of cream of mushroom soup with 1 cup of chicken broth until blended.
3. Pour 1 cup of uncooked rice into a 9x13" baking dish (I prefer glass).
4. Pour the cream of mushroom soup mixture over the rice, stir until it is evenly distributed.
5. Place the uncooked chicken breast fillets or tenderloins evenly on top of the rice and soup mixture.
6. Spoon some of the mushroom soup mixture on top of the chicken.
7. Sprinkle with 1 tbs. of season salt (or less for a lower sodium dish). If you prefer you could substitute with salt, pepper, and paprika.
8. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes or until the rice is fully cooked.