Chocolate Crispix Party Snack
||Candies & Sweets
||4 / 10
2 C - confectioner's sugar
1/4 C - (or 1/2 stick) butter
8 C - Crispix (or other chex-type) cereal
1 C - semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 C - smooth peanut butter
- Put cereal into large bowl
- Melt chocolate, butter, and peanut butter, stir well. *
- When chocolate is thoroughly melted and well-mixed, pour over cereal. Stir well.
- Put confectioner's sugar into a large paper bag.
- Add cereal mixture and shake well. The cereal magically separates and is no longer a big clump!
Can be kept in the refrigerator.
* I boil water in a large saucepan and put a smaller saucepan into that water to melt the chocolate in - like a double-boiler. This keeps the chocolate from burning.
Send me PM if you have any questions about this recipe. -Deb
This page won't let me save more than 4 ingredients! (fixed)