Confetti Salad with Ranch Dressing
||1 / 10
||Refrigerator 1 hour
1 Large 8 ounce - Cucumber
1/4 cup - Sweet Red Onion
1 1 small (4 oz) Bag - Radishes
1 16 oz Bag - Frozen Baby Peas
1/2 cup - Celery
1 cup - Tomato
1 Bottle 8-oz - Ranch Dressing
1/4 Tsp - Fresh Ground Pepper
I large 16 oz capacity - Mixing Bowl with cover
This is not frozen but simply refrigerated.
- Chop cucumber into bite size quarters.
- Dice red onion fine.
- Dice radished into small size pieces.
- Chop celery into bite size pieces.
- Chop tomato into bite size pieces.
- Put peas into the covered bowl.
- Add cucumber,onion,radishes, celery, tomatoes into bowl, toss well.
- Stir in the ground pepper.
- Add the ranch dressing over the top. Toss again. Making sure all the mixture is well coated.
Refrigerator 2-4 hours before serving.
*Less dressing can be used if preferred if the mixture is coated well*