Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge
||3 / 10
||2 1/2 pounds
1 can - condesensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1/8 teaspoon - salt
2 cups - coarsely crushed Oreos
3 packages - white chocolate baking squares
1. Line and 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
2. In heavy saucepan, melt chocolate with condensed milk and salt over low heat.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in the crushed Oreos.
5. Spread in the pan from step 1.
6. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
7. Turn the fudge onto a cutting board and remove the foil.
8. Cut the fudge into squares.
Store tightly covered at room temperate.