A quick, fun read. Sexy and even a little kinky. ;)
This book was a fun quick read.
Very quirky, quite funny romance
Loved this story. A fresh approach each chapter was taken from the point of view of one of the two main characters, swapping off each chapter.
I enjoyed the tension of attraction between the two main characters, and that made this book fun. To be honest, I couldn't completely sympathize with Marlowe at times and that is why I couldn't rate this book higher.
sexy loved all the players in the book this author will not disapoint you at all. good read
Fun book with some steamy scenes. Cute. Will read more from this author.
Such a great book. I highly recommend this book!
quick read. A bit more kinky that I expected, but who's complaining!
This past weekend's guilty pleasure. I liked this book because it was readable in several ways:
1. It is engaging and well laid out
2. It is actually well written with some interesting turns of phrase and the two main characters' personalities are fairly well fleshed out. Surprisingly, I found the guy's personality to be more so than the woman's.
3. I actually enjoyed the steamy love/lust scenes. They were well paced, somewhat lurid, and you could really get into them.
4. I liked the psychological evaluations thrown in here and there. Although they were a bit slap-dash, they did allow for some moments of unexpected introspection.
5. It had some quite well-crafted humorous moments.
The plot was OK, as far as it went, but it was all a bit rushed. The layout was interesting, in that it toggled evenly back and forth, from chapter to chapter between the two main characters. Actually, there aren't really a lot of memorable peripheral characters in this book. Most of them are mainly anecdotal. But it's still a fun read and makes you wonder what the author could come up with if she sets her sights on more 'serious' writing.