A quick, fun read. Sexy and even a little kinky. ;)
This book was a fun quick read.
Very quirky, quite funny romance
Loved this story. A fresh approach each chapter was taken from the point of view of one of the two main characters, swapping off each chapter.
Such a great book. I highly recommend this book!
sexy loved all the players in the book this author will not disapoint you at all. good read
I enjoyed the tension of attraction between the two main characters, and that made this book fun. To be honest, I couldn't completely sympathize with Marlowe at times and that is why I couldn't rate this book higher.
Fun book with some steamy scenes. Cute. Will read more from this author.
quick read. A bit more kinky that I expected, but who's complaining!
This past weekend's guilty pleasure. I liked this book because it was readable in several ways:
1. It is engaging and well laid out
2. It is actually well written with some interesting turns of phrase and the two main characters' personalities are fairly well fleshed out. Surprisingly, I found the guy's personality to be more so than the woman's.
3. I actually enjoyed the steamy love/lust scenes. They were well paced, somewhat lurid, and you could really get into them.
4. I liked the psychological evaluations thrown in here and there. Although they were a bit slap-dash, they did allow for some moments of unexpected introspection.
5. It had some quite well-crafted humorous moments.
The plot was OK, as far as it went, but it was all a bit rushed. The layout was interesting, in that it toggled evenly back and forth, from chapter to chapter between the two main characters. Actually, there aren't really a lot of memorable peripheral characters in this book. Most of them are mainly anecdotal. But it's still a fun read and makes you wonder what the author could come up with if she sets her sights on more 'serious' writing.