Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
Countdown to Baby: Answers to the 100 Most Asked Questions About Pregnancy and Childbirth
Countdown to Baby Answers to the 100 Most Asked Questions About Pregnancy and Childbirth Author:Susan Warhus 9…8…7…6…5…4…3..2..1… Delivery! — One of life’s brightest moments is fast approaching—you are about to become a mother! You’ll enter the magical world of rubber duckies, booties, and lullabies, and your heart will never be the same. — But before all the fun of caring for your... more » child begins, you need answers to all the lingering questions you have about pregnancy and childbirth.
In Countdown to Baby, Dr. Susan Warhus answers your questions and provides the facts you need to make well-informed decisions during your pregnancy. A board-certified OB/GYN who has delivered more than 3,000 babies in her 15 years of clinical practice, Dr. Warhus is also a mother who knows first hand the many questions that expectant mothers have throughout their pregnancy.
Whether you have questions about your treating swollen feet, painting the nursery, taking medications, or traveling across the country, Dr. Susan’s clear, concise responses, will make you feel knowledgeable and confident.
Dr. Warhus answers questions such as:
• What changes in diet, exercise, and lifestyle do I need to make during my pregnancy?
• How do I cope with morning sickness?
• Should I be considering a doula or midwife?
• What can I expect to happen during my prenatal visits? What will my prenatal visits be like?
• How will I know when it’s time to go to the hospital for delivery?
• What are the three phases of labor?
• What happens at the hospital before and during delivery?
• Why are C-sections performed?
• What are my pain management options?
All recommendations, guidelines, and medical information are in complete agreement with those sanctioned by the prestigious American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
The Book to Read as You Prepare for Childbirth!!« less