Whether you have a formal dining room, a casual one, or none at all, you can entertain guests graciously. "Decorating for Dining & Entertaining" is packed with hundreds of ideas for every dining occasion.
With this book, you will learn how to:
* create beautiful table settings for any occasion by combining table appointments with style
* sew several styles of table linens, and fold napkins in striking new ways
* make table accessories, including color-washed wood chargers, gold-leaf candlesticks, punched-copper votives, and a variety of napkin rings
* create beautiful fresh flower centerpieces, a dried cornucopia, and other table arrangements
* decorate the dining room, using versatile window treatments as well as clever ideas for furniture, accessories, and lighting
From the party invitation to the final detail, this book is your decorating portfolio. Whether you are planning an open house for the holidays, a fancy luncheon, or a backyard barbeque, you can create a setting that is exciting and memorable.