Glad you were able to get your credit loan Sarah. Just a reminder on the information for credit loans in the forum. There is specific wording that you should change your post to when you have received your credit and people who loan credits, please post in the thread also when you do so.
Requests to "lend a credit". Members sometimes ask for credits to be lent to them. This is okay as long as members follow these rules:
- The topic needs to be in the Book Bazaar Discussion Forum and no other forum
- The original post in the topic should specify clearly (1) how many credits are needed (maximum six) and (2) a timeframe to repay them.
- Any members who lend credits in response to these threads must post in the topic that they have given credits, and how many.
- When the member who asked for a loan has gotten the credits she needs, she must edit the topic title and the original post to say "Thank you--no more replies needed!" .
- No member should post a topic asking to borrow credits more than once per month, and can do this a maximum of 2 months in a row. So it is okay to ask in January and again in February, but that same member cannot ask again after that until April.
- Anyone giving credits to a member in response to this kind of topic who expects repayment should send a PM saying "I have lent you [x number of] credits - pay me back when you can".
- Anyone giving credits to a member in response to this kind of topic who does NOT expect repayment should include in her PM "I have sent you [x number of credits] - no need to repay".
- These credit loan topics may not appear anywhere but Book Bazaar. The original poster may bump the topic if she needs to only once.