Discussion Forums - Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)

Topic: Easter Card Swap?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Date Posted: 4/16/2017 9:10 AM ET

I wish all of you a joyous Easter. Mona--thank you for organizing and for your thoughtful card and kind thoughts. Vicky--I appreciate the treats, stickers, card and bookmark. Towana--thank you for your card and warm thoughts. Sophia--welcome--thank for your card and cute stickers!!Lisa--many thanks for the beautiful card and bookmark. It was very creative and gives me ideas for the future.Samantha--I appreciate your card and felt stickers I will share with my daughter. Connie--thank you for your warm thoughts.

For your kindness, I thank you all and wish you peace and joy and renewal this Easter season. I am thankful for my friends.

Date Posted: 4/16/2017 11:03 AM ET

Happy and Blessed Easter to everyone!   Thanks to everyone who send me cards, kind words, and goodies!  Thanks Mona for organizing the swap. 

Date Posted: 4/16/2017 3:55 PM ET

My thanks to all of you who sent cards and goodies my way during this swap.  Life has been hectic here so I'm concentrating on helping those who need help whether emotionally or for their charities.  Some of you did not hear from me.  Easter guests arrived the Wednesday before the holiday and it was a mad house but all is now quiet this afternoon.  Thanks so very much everyone!  And, I hope that the Easter bunny was good to each and everyone of you.

Last Edited on: 4/16/17 3:56 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 4/17/2017 12:53 PM ET

I pray all of you experienced a most Blessed Easter, celebrating our Risen Lord. I sure did. Thank you so much for making our Easter card swap a lot of fun. We should so a summertime swap of sorts in a few months :)

Date Posted: 4/17/2017 5:49 PM ET

Thank you Mona for the Easter card.

Date Posted: 4/18/2017 7:38 AM ET

Thank you, Jeanne, for the card and stickers. I will use both for crafting.

Date Posted: 4/18/2017 10:09 AM ET

I hope Everyone had a Beautiful Easter!!!! God Bless You All!!

Date Posted: 4/24/2017 7:53 PM ET

THANK YOU to everyone who sent a card, prayer, treat, or wishes for Easter. I have been traveling a bit lately and haven't had the time to respond to each and every lovely Easter greeting individually. But know that you all made my mailbox a little brighter this holiday and I am so thankful!

Page: