Found this in the HC:
- This is the place to advertise your bookshelf and "make a deal"
- Members often post "deals" or "bargains" in the Book Bazaar, hoping to clean out their bookshelves and earn some credits. We do not officially support such deals (there is no credit compensation for unsatisfactory or unfulfilled swaps).
- Members cannot offer or ask MORE than "PBS Price" for a book, but they can offer more than 1 book for a credit
- Members cannot swap books-for-books in the Bazaar (this is limited to subscribers to Box-O-Books)
- Members also offer unpostable items here (damage books, ARCs), as incentives with a request from their bookshelves, or as "freebies" that they send free-of-charge to other members
- We ask that members not start more than one or two topics in Book Bazaar per day, and "bumping" of your topic is discouraged, as this is unfair to other members.
- It is perfectly all right to start a topic about your bookshelf and post an update or bump every day (once a day), to let members know about any new books or deals you are offering.
- Only books may be swapped in the Book Bazaar.
Members often post "deals" or "bargains" in the Book Bazaar, hoping to clean out their bookshelves and earn some credits
To me, this would make this sort of 'deal' inadmissable. :) It's basically solicitation for another site.