All of the unpostables below are in great condition unless otherwise stated. Some were acquired at a boy scout auction, some from a local charity book sale, and the rest from my bookshelves (I'm trying to downsize!). I've added a bunch to the end of this list, so please keep scrolling to see what's been added. Also, I just posted over 20 books today, many of which are the only copies in the system. Perhaps you'll find something that peaks your interest! Thanks for looking! Rita.
We're a Non-Smoking home, and none of the books have any smoky odor--just the usual essence of books!
4 for 1 or take 2 free with an order from my shelf!
- Needlework Retailer Sept/Oct 2001 Wholesale magazine for retailers with lots of contact info & websites for supplies. 42pgs
- Prize-Winning FISH & FOWL (from the Country Cooking Recipe Collection) 34pgs (Pages are perforated to make recipe cards to fit in a standard recipe box) Color pics of each dish
- Taste of Home's Quick Cooking 2003 Recipe Index 22pgs (This is a guide to locate favorite recipes in the Quick Cooking books quickly)
- Southern Living Little Book of Christmas Ideas (This book includes a few delicious-looking recipes for some sweet treats and some helpful decorating tips)
- How to Enjoy Speed Cooking (with your New General Electric Automatic Electric Range) (This is a vintage book with 82 pgs of delicious recipes.)
- Taste of Home's Recipes for One or Two 36pgs (Plan delicious down-home dinners by mixing & matching 50 entrees, side dishes, breads & desserts
- Prize-Winning Sunday's Best (from the Country Cooking Recipe Collection) 34pgs (Pages are perforated to make recipe cards to fit in a standard recipe box) Color pics of each dish
- Favorite Regional Recipes from Taste of Home Books 34pgs (Pages are perforated to make recipe cards to fit in a standard recipe box) Color pics of each dish
- Taste of Home Magazine Dec/Jan 2006 68 pgs of delicious recipes!
The following are some other books that don't have ISBNs & are included on this deal:
- Home Decorating How-To Hints From Country Curtains & The Editors of YANKEE Magazine 48pgs
- Wind High Sand Deep by Herbert Ford (The Story of Monument Valley Mission and Hospital)
- Jungle Frontier by Maxie Crawford Kirk (Book abt Religious Missions for Christian education purposes)
Here's some more:
- The New Pork Cookbook (NC Pork Producers Assoc) 168pgs
- Southern Living Little Book of Cheesecakes (Oxmoor House) 48pgs
- BH&G Hold On To Summer: Recipes & Handy Tips to Help You Savor The Season 28pgs
- Down Home Healthy Cookin' (National Cancer Institute) 16pgs
- Carb Counting and Exchange Lists (Tools to help you plan your meals) (Keeping well with Diabetes book) 44pgs
- Dining Out Guide for Diabetics 18pgs
- Diabetic Retinopathy: What You Should Know 18pgs
- New Roads (1965 HB Elementary school reading book) 224pgs
- Three Romantic Novels of Cornwall: Rebecca, Frenchman's Creek, Jamaica Inn 1942 HB 704 pgs (no isbn)
Here are more I found today while cleaning the bookshelves in the house:
- Fodor's Pocket Puerto Rico: The Best of the Island with Beaches and Shopping -Has a drip stain near the top edge of the book. Looks like someone maybe dripped Coke on the edge of the page. It is small and isn't on the actual pages, just on the edge. Otherwise in excellent condition.
- Reloaders' Guide for Hercules Smokeless Powders--PB-Has a bunch of charts for ammo/guns. Looks like gibberish to me, but someone who shoots rifles, I'm sure, will know what they mean. :0)
- Distinguished Home Plans --Complete blueprints for 155 Quality Home Designs. 160pgs PB 1987
- Speed Up Weight Loss by Slowing Down Blood Sugar--From Prevention Magazine
I also have lots of magazines:
- National Geographic Kids --Dec 06/Jan 07 & Dec 04/Jan 05
- Houseplants and Indoor Gardening Spring 1980 (from BH&G)
- Handy --Jan/Feb 07; Mar/Apr 07; Nov/Dec 06 (DIY Home Improvement)
- Better Homes & Gardens--July 06; Aug 06; Feb 09
- American Rifleman --Oct 03; Dec 03; Sept 03
- Cycle World--Sept 07
- Honda Red Rider--Mar/Apr 07; Jan/Feb 06
- Cooking Light--Aug 06; July 06; June 06
- GMR--Oct 03; Mar 04; Jan 04
- Good Housekeeping--Jan 09; Mar 09
- Country Living --Mar 09
- Southern Living--Feb 09
I also have a ton of This Old House Magazines from the past decade. I know I have more issues of the above magazines, too. I just haven't gotten to the end of the bookshelf, yet. I'll do 5 for 1 on magazInes, or order from my tower and get a couple free.
I also have the following VHS Videos--One Free with a Shelf or Unpostable order!
- Best Defense--Dudley Moore
- Predator--Arnold Schwarzenegger
- NUTS--Barbara Streisand (sleeve cut & taped onto another sleeve)
- GoodFellas--Robert DeNiro
- In Dreams--Annette Benning
- BASEketball--Trey Parker
- Doctor Detroit--Dan Aykroyd
- The Breakfast Club--Ally Sheedy
- Kickboxer--Jean Claude Van Damme
- Me, Myself and Irene--Jim Carrey
- Legends of Entertainment--Clark Gable, Gary Cooper, etc.
- The Celluloid Closet--Hollywood Documentary
- A Sinful Life--Anita Morris
- John Deere Mowing Safety Tips
- The Bodyguard--Whitney Houston
- Ulee's Gold--Peter Fonda
- The Falcon and the Snowman--Sean Penn
- Hand Tools for the Lawn & Garden
- Darkman II--Larry Drake
- Love At Large--Tom Berenger
- Eden--Sean Patrick Flanery
- G.I. Jane--Demi Moore
- Roland Martin Reveals: Tp 10 Secrets for Catching The Big Boys (Fishing Video)
All the videos come in original sleeves.
Last Edited on: 5/25/09 9:48 AM ET - Total times edited: 10