Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
Fat to Firm at Any Age: How You Can Have a Slimmer Well-Toned Body at Age 30, 40, and Beyond
Fat to Firm at Any Age How You Can Have a Slimmer Well-Toned Body at Age 30 40 and Beyond Author:Alisa Bauman, Sari Harrar, and the editors of Prevention Health Books Finally a weight-loss plan that works. — The average woman diets three times a year. Yet she also gets 26 percent fatter every 10 years. — What's wrong? There is no "one size fits all" weight-loss program. — According to doctors, what works is a customized program based on individual needs and goals. Fat to Firm at Any Age is that program. Desig... more »ned by and for women who, once and for all, strive to achieve their best shape ever, the Fat-to-Firm Program offers:
* A realistic formula for determining a woman's true weight-loss needs
* Quizzes to determine why women overeat and underexercise
* Exercises geared to a woman's trouble zones
* Tactics that defuse emotional eating triggers
* Satisfying "mini-meals" that include the foods you love
* Style tips that help you look firmer right from day one
* Fat-trimming strategies used-- successfully-- by real women
Here's what women who used the tips in the Fat-to-Firm Program have to say:
Donna J. Kinoshita, 48, of Lafayette, Colorado, who lost 42 pounds by walking: "On my first walk, I had to stop and catch my breath.... Eventually, I walked so much that I just got rid of my car-- I didn't need it anymore..."
Mary Smith, 33, an administrative assistant from Champaign, Illinois, who lost 160 pounds: "In the past, I would have chastised people for bringing treats in. Now, I know I have to take care of myself."
The five-part Fat-to-Firm Program shares the secrets that Donna, Mary, and other real women used to go from fat to firm-- secrets that help any woman succeed.« less