|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
So many to choose from. But here goes:
1. Pure Murder - Corey Mitchell
2. Dead and Buried - Corey Mitchell
3. And Never Let Her Go - Ann Rule
4. Helter Skelter - Vincent Bugliosi
5. An Hour to Kill - Dale Hudson
6. Salt of the Earth - Jack Olsen
7. Fatal Vision - Joe McGinnis
8. Every Breath You Take - Ann Rule
9. The Stranger Beside Me - Ann Rule
10. High Hopes - Gerard Sullivan
11. I've Been Watching You: The South Louisiana Serial Killer - Susan, D. Mustafa , Tony Clayton, and Sue Israel
12. Unanswered Cries - Thomas French
That's all I can think of...I've read so many really good books.
Just finished If Loving You Is Wrong by Gregg Olsen. Didnt think I would like it because of the subject matter, but it was by one of my favorite authors so I had to. It was everything I like in a TC book. Bizarre characters, no long drawn out investigation or courtroom scenes reiterating facts we already know. It just wasnt anything like I thought it was going to be.
I think it would be easier to list favorite authors rather than favorite books: Gregg Olsen, Jack Olsen, Ann Rule, M. William Phelps, Kathryn Casey, I'm sure I'm forgetting some.