Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Mystery & Thrillers

Topic: Free Rhys Bowen book for Amazon Prime members

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Cathy avatar
Cathy A. (Cathy) - ,
Subject: Free Rhys Bowen book for Amazon Prime members
Date Posted: 2/2/2017 9:40 PM ET

I know there are a lot of Rhys Bowen fans in this forum, so thought I'd mention that if you have an Amazon Prime membership, the Kindle version of her latest book, In Farleigh Field: A Novel of World War II, is available for free in February. The release date for paper versions is March 1. It's very unusual to get a book from such a well established author through this program, so I was super excited when I got the email from Amazon listing this month's titles and saw something that was actually on my PBS wish list! 

If you are a Prime member, go here to get your free book: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/kindlefirst

vintagejoy avatar
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalTour Guide Leader medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 2/3/2017 1:14 PM ET

Thanks, Cathy!  Downloaded it, read the first few pages and it does sound good.  Gave up reading all the characters though, there sure are many.  :)