|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
I'm having several drawings this weekend that it is not too late to sign up for check them out at-
1) Be Last by Jeremy Kingsley
2) Dragonlight by Donita Paul
3) Dogwood by Chris Fabry
4) On Sparrow Hill by Maureen Lang
5) That's Amore and the whole Drama Queen series by Tracey Bateman!
6) The Book Of Names (autographed) by D. Barkley Briggs
7) The Summer The Wind Whispered My Name by Don Locke
Don't miss out - these are some great books, I start drawing on Saturday :-)
Last Edited on: 9/6/08 7:27 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Cozi, the only one I've heard of is Donita K. Paul (the author of Dragonlight). She is a Christian writer (as I assume they all are). Dragonlight is the last book of a fantasy series. I just read Dragon spell the other day, and it was really good, if you like fantasy.