Search - Health Science: A Modular Approach 2nd Edition

Health Science: A Modular Approach 2nd Edition
Health Science A Modular Approach 2nd Edition
Author: Samuel D. Huang
Approximately 97% of middle aged american adults are not sick, yet are not healthy. Only that remaining 3%, that small group of adults who work with a sensible program of physical fitness, are in fact, healthy. Health has many more positive aspects than merely being free from suffering. Health is a changing and dynamic quality of life; the appli...  more »
ISBN: 216158
Publication Date: 1981
Pages: 325
Rating:
  ?

0 stars, based on 0 rating
Publisher: Star Publishing Co.
Book Type: Paperback
Members Wishing: 0
Reviews: Write a Review


Genres: