Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
The Health Secrets of a Naturopathic Doctor
The Health Secrets of a Naturopathic Doctor Author:M.O. Garten, D.C. Library of Congress Catalog Card number: 67-15170 — This book shows you how to Maintain or Regain a Healthy and Vigorous Body and Enjoy Doing it. — In this book, Dr. Garten gives you the "natural health" program that saved his lift and- for over a quarter of a century- has kept him hearty, fit and vigorous...despite the fact that doctors had given... more » him only one week to live!
"Thanks to this natural health program," says Dr. Garten, "I feel better now than at any time in my life. As to the condition of my heart...all pains disappeared like magic, and have never returned-even now after 30 years!"
Here, in simple, straightforward language, Dr. Garten tells you how your body functions, the symptoms of malfunction-and the easy steps of this "natural health" program which you can take to help bring relief.
Outline of Contents
1. How to get relief from pains and aches without drugs
2. Conditioning the body permanently for beauty and health
3. Aches and pains relieved with the fast
4. Food-its relations to aches and pains
5. The law of wholeness of foods
6. The use of sea water for health
7. What you should know about meat in your diet
8. The County without a toothache
9. The Wonderful world of corrective foods and herbs