Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Love & Romance Love & Romance

Topic: Help with title or author of series

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
jemedwards avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal10th Anniversary PBS Cruise Attendee medal
Subject: Help with title or author of series
Date Posted: 12/2/2015 5:20 AM ET

Hi All!

I hope someone can recall this series or author based upon the following info. It's about three Russian brothers.

The first book is about the oldest brother who starts out in Kansas (I think) watching over a college student.  She is the daughter of some mafia type leader in Russia and the brother plans to take her back to Russia because her father wants a relationship with his daughter who he's never met.  This oldest brother was raised by the Russian mob leader after running away from home thinking he killed the guardian to he and his two brothers who was molesting one of the brothers.

I think I've read the second book about the "player" brother who is easy going and figures he's never going to fall in love like his brother.  I thinks he's even good in politics.

I'm waiting for the third book about the third brother that is the most "tortured" (isn't there always one in these series :-) )

I guess these books all start to run together in my mind.  TIA!!

mkmbooks avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 12/3/2015 11:21 AM ET

This is Kresley Cole's Game Maker Series.

jemedwards avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal10th Anniversary PBS Cruise Attendee medal
Date Posted: 12/3/2015 11:46 AM ET

YES!!!!

Thank you so much!

I just checked the website and there's no word on when the next book comes out :-(

mkmbooks avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 12/3/2015 1:20 PM ET

Goodreads has June 1, 2016, not sure how accurate that is now. She got a TV offer for the Arcana Series, so who knows what her publishing schedule will look like now.

jemedwards avatar
Date Posted: 12/3/2015 1:32 PM ET

Oh, thanks for that! I'll tag that date on the series page in Fictfact so at least I have some ideas.

Yeah, from her website with all that's going on I won't be surprised if it's pushed even further.