If you need your PBS password, From the Help Center:
If you have forgotten your password
Click "lost Password?" on the Member Login page.
- This will reset your password to a temporary (numeric) one
- In order to reset your password, you will be asked for the answer to the Security Question you chose when you registered at PBS
- This answer is case-sensitive and must be typed in exactly as you typed it in at registration.
- Your login information (including the temporary password) will be sent to you in an email
- If you do not get this email, check your spam/junk email folder
- Once you get the email:
- Go to www.paperbackswap.com and click the Login link on the upper right of the page
- Enter the login information from the email and click Log In.
- You will be taken immediately to the Change Password page.
- On the Change Password page:
After doing this, you will receive an email confirming that your PBS password has been changed.
- The new password you chose will remain your password until you change or reset it again