You'll need to post it manually as if it doesn't have an ISBN #. Here is info from the help center on how to do it.
To post your book without an ISBN:
- First, make sure to look over your book really well
- Sometimes ISBN numbers can be found in unexpected places like the spine
- The back of the book and in the publishing information in the front of the book are the most common places to find an ISBN.
- If your book has no ISBN (or the ISBN you have doesn't work in the system):
- Go to the Post Books page
- From My Account: click the Post Books tab
- From anywhere on the site: place your cursor over My Account on the toolbar at the top of the site and click Post Books in the menu that drops down.
- From your Bookshelf, click the link "Post Books" at the top of the page, in the yellow bar.
- On the Post Books page:
- Click the "Post a Book without an ISBN" link at the top of the page, in the yellow bar.
- Enter the information about the book in the form that comes up:
- Mandatory information includes: title, author, book dimensions, Subject (genre), booktype
- Optional information includes: Large Print, Homeschool, Publisher, # pages, Back Cover Description (synopsis of the book content), Book Cover image.
- Your Book Cover Image needs to be less than 5 MB in size, and in .jpg format.