Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: ISO Rachel Caine's MORGANVILLE VAMPIRE books!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
HoBD avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: ISO Rachel Caine's MORGANVILLE VAMPIRE books!
Date Posted: 5/30/2009 2:46 PM ET

Someone on another forum was offering the Morganville Vamp books in a bundle, and I missed it!  *cry!*

I'm VERY eager to start this series!  I know they're wishlisted, and I don't want to cut in line, but if anyone has unpostables of any of these, or if anyone wants to do a bulk deal or an alternate ISBN number deal or a water-damaged book deal for them, I'd be happy to do so!!  (As long as all of these are PBS-legal!)  If I can't find this series soon, I think I'm going to have to break down and order the first one from (**SHUDDER**) a bookstore or Amazon!!

Last Edited on: 5/30/09 6:10 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
melanied avatar
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalTour Guide Leader medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medal
Date Posted: 5/30/2009 3:59 PM ET

You cannot offer more than a credit per book and you are not supposed  to ask for WL books in the Bazaar.

One way to snag WL books is in the Games Forum. Have you tried out any of the Paranormal Games? They are fun and a great bunch of people in them. There's no guarantee that you'll get the exact books you want, but I've gotten quite a few and found new authors to entertain me while I wait for the ones I'm looking for.

Last Edited on: 5/30/09 4:04 PM ET - Total times edited: 1