|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc. etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up. *As we get closer to the holidays, let us remember that this should not become a wish list for the whole family and friends.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly *****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy 2014, everyone! Hope it's full of happiness, health, and good books. :)
My wishes for this month are:
- Bookmarks, especially cute or unusual ones
- Tea (nothing with lemon, please)
- Anything Jane Austen releated
- Anything releated to the tv series, "The Walking Dead"
- Eco Tools, Burt's Bees, or Wet N Wild products or coupons
- Coke codes
My unlikely wish is for a lace shawl (any color) for a vintage inspired photoshoot I have in mind.
Thank you for reading!
Happy 2014 to all!!
My January wishes:
Coke codes (always VERY much appreciated!)
Granola bars, oatmeal, or other snacks that I can put in care packages for my son in the Marine Corps.
Hormel Compleats or Sandwichmakers
Hormel REV Wraps
Libby's canned vegetables
Special K or Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
Wet N Wild Cosmetics
Long Shots: 1) Nintendo NES Megaman game
2) Nintendo DS games (for the small, handheld Nintendo gaming device)
Happy 2014 everyone!
Wishes for January:
Last Edited on: 12/31/13 11:10 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am wishing for the following....
* Stouffers Dinner Club codes from the individual red box dinners
* Coke codes ~ like everybody else... lol
* Soda can tabs ~ I saw a neat bracelet made with these & I want to try my hand at it, but we don't drink canned drinks.
* Any old brooches, rings, etc. costume jewelry that is the size of a quarter or larger. The bigger & more gaudy, the better.
* Colored t-shirts (not black or navy, but colorful ~ red, yellow, blue, orange, green, etc) These can be plain or with a design. These are for a craft so they don't need to be in perfect shape. Size large & up.
* An adjustable mandoline slicer
* A hand held shower/sprayer that attaches to your faucet
* Tupperware lids/seals in a green color. I need mainly Modular Mate seals, but can use some others as well for mixing bowls & CrystalWave containers. I can give you the part # of the seals I need.
* I finally got myself a Seal-a-Meal machine & would appreciate any bags or accessories you may no longer be using.
* Looking for things to decorate an 80's party with...
* Coupons for the following... ALL detergent, Oxy Clean, Windex, Kleenex/Puffs/etc., Poise, Angel Soft or Northern TP, Stouffers, Life Cereal, Cocoa Pebbles, Cocoa Krispies, Triscuits, Jif, Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Miracle Whip
Last Edited on: 1/12/14 3:34 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am wishing for:
Thanks for looking!
Last Edited on: 1/1/14 1:18 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Happy New Year!
For January, I am wishing for
Cap Erasers for pencils
Prizes for a 2nd grade prize box
#2 pencils (not mechanical)
copy paper (any color)
children's craft glue
Ideas and coupons for vacation fun - anything from Louisiana to the eastern seaboard. We travel a good bit and love to see and do about anything. Sometimes it is hard to choose where to go and what all to do.
Last Edited on: 1/18/14 10:51 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Last Edited on: 1/1/14 11:47 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Hi and happy New Year! I'm wishing for
- calendars (any year) with pictures. Since I use them to make envelopes, they should be the size of regular paper or larger
- postcards, any age / condition, used or unused. Some will be for my collection and the damaged ones for crafting
- Hardanger patterns
(edited for punctuation)
Last Edited on: 1/1/14 5:06 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes / desitin / baby food
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
old playing cards / bus ticket stubs/ old maps / board game cards / foreign stamps / odd pictures from a magazine /
any magazine pic that you might see of these shows: American Horror: Coven .....or.... Walking Dead......
ANYTHNG : Wizard of Oz..........my grandkids are finally into this movie
My New Years Wishlist:
Articles on Adoptees/ Adopted Persons:from magazines,especially Christian ones: Guidepost/ Charisma/Christianity Today/Todays Christian Women,or any mag.including internet articles
Do you know any adoptee gals- adopted woman 18 & up who'd like to share with female adoptees on private Christian Facebook group- emotional support, prayer, give-aways. Adoption discussions on joys/challenges of being adopted: identity, heritage, adoption search & reunions with birth family. I host the group and welcome newcomers- free, no fees. PM me for more info.
ALTOID mint Tins, SUCRETS Tins
Small/Tiny jewelry boxes for earrings/pins/bracelets,necklaces, etc. ( cardboard type )
Cotton lace trims, Ribbon remnants, Gingham or Calico fabric remnants
Christian Bible-based & Womens Greeting Cards, Stickers: Coffee/tea, Friendship, Holly Hobbie
Swedish/Norwegian stickers, stationery, cards, holiday, papergoods, folk-art, home decor.
Coupons: IHOP restaurants, Olive Garden, Starbucks, Almond Milk.
Faith-based jewelry or charms: cross, anchor, heart, dove, faith. believe, hope, grace, etc.
Last Edited on: 1/2/14 11:05 AM ET - Total times edited: 15
Hi All! I am looking for things that I can use to enhance my preschool classroom! If you have any of the following just laying around I would love to have it:
Old travel guides, brochures, ticket stubs etc.
old map puzzles
old toy cars/trains etc.
anything outer-space related
any old stickers or toys
or anything else that you think would go well in a preschool classroom!
Thanks so much for anything you can offer!
*Kelloggs Family Rewards Codes
*Lean Cuisine Codes
*Iams Catfood Coupons
**Guesstures Game...long shot, but my family used to love this game back in the day, it disappeared anyway. Stores dont carry it anymore.
Last Edited on: 1/9/14 3:42 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
My wishes for January are(a few of them are different):
1. Coke Codes-always used and greatly appreciated :)
2.Lean Cuisine codes
3. Scraps of scrapbook paper that you no longer want-I use it to make bookmarks and magnets for people on here :)
4. Wooden chopsticks-I prefer new sets but will taken them if gently used--have a alternate use for them that is why I am asking
5. Coupons-especially any that come from odd ball places like gas station for instance and any from the Internet--always will use them or share
6. Anything Coca Cola-it can be big or small love it all!
7. Any TV or movie DVD you no longer want-no horror please-I will take them without a case as well
8. This is a longshot-any reed diffuser oil that you don't want...thanks!
I will try to fulfill wishes on here as well. Thank you for reading!
My wishes for the new year are the following.
1.beauty samples. Can be anything from perfume to makeup to shampoo, soaps, etc. I travel a lot so travel sizes come in handy but open to anything.
2.jewelry. I like necklaces and bracelets and I love them in leather! Would also love an anklet.
3.Anything diet related. I like reading the diet books, exercise, etc. Trying to lose weight and it helps to read the books.
4.Coupons. For restaurants(Wendy's is a favorite but also McDonalds, Longhorn Steakhouse, Subway) and grocery(Cereal, creamer, frozen meals, beauty products, etc).
My wishes are ...
- an unpostable Harry Potter book (pages needed for a craft project)
- Mod Podge craft glue
- Anything Superhero : Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Hulk, Thor...
- Anything Owl, Fairy, or Zombie
- Tasseled Bookmarks
- Post its, pens, stationary
- Lego figures or figure pieces
Last Edited on: 1/2/14 1:29 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
We're hoping to go to Disney this summer, so I'm wishing for any useful info or tips to make the trip fun and affordable.
Last Edited on: 1/3/14 1:45 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wish: My daughter is a college student and has developed a taste for tea. I do not drink tea as I prefer coffee. I would like to send her a Valentine care package made up of assorted teas. I've already bought a mug! If anyone would like to send me a bag of their favorite tea I'd really appreciate it. She's also an avid reader and an English major so if you would like to include a note with the title of your favorite book(s), I think she'd enjoy it.
Thanks so much.
Kellogg's Family Reward Codes
Anything related to U.S. Soccer, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, Everton, Major League Soccer, English Premier League, FIFA World Cup or UEFA
Coupons for Coppertone Tattoo Guard sunscreen
Scrabble tiles (any letters)
Coupons for: Groceries
Victoria's Secret for free panties or $10 off a purchase
Poptabs-for Ronald McDonald House
- Owl, bluejay, or spider stuff, especially jewelry, knick-knacks, art
For my classroom:
Last Edited on: 1/2/14 3:42 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I would appreciate
Charms- approx size of a nickel
Coupon or Sample - Cetaphil®RESTORADERM® Skin Restoring Moisturizer
Coupon or Sample - Cetaphil®RESTORADERM® Skin Restoring Body Wash
Coupon or Sample (or item, can't find locally) - Cetaphil® Gentle Cleansing BarCetaphil® Gentle Cleansing Bar
Coupon or Sample - Eucerin Skin Calming Moisturizing Creme
Coupon or Sample - Eucerin Skin Calming Body Wash
Coupon for Probiotic Pearls