The Last Crusade Author:Thomas W. Petrisko "I am the Lady of the Rosary" the Virgin Mary told the three shepherd children at Fatima on October 13. 1917. — Her words were clear in the meaning. Through the Rosary, the Queen of Peace will usher in the "era of peace" adn "prevent the annihilation of nations", both of which she prophesied at Fatima after foretelling World War II and the rise ... more »of communism in Russia.
Since then, we have seen amazing "signs" of the fulfillment of Our Lady's promses.
- After 70,000 agreed to pray the Rosary in Austria, the Soviets mysteriously departed on the anniversary date of Fatima, May 13, 1955.
- On October 13, 1960, the anniversary of the last apparition at Fatima, a missile shattered the Soviet nuclear arms program, setting it back 20 years.
- On May 13, 1984, a massive explosion eliminated two-thrids of the missiles of the Soveit Union's Northern Fleet.
- On May 12, 1988, a major explosion shuts down a Soviet plant that manufactured rockets motors for missiles.
- Over and over, we find "signs" of the Virgin Mary's hand in the events of our time. Now, as we approach the end of the 20th century, Our Lady is calling to us to help secure the "Triumph" foretold at Fatima.
Our Lady needs a Crusade, a Rosary Crusade. And perhaps it will be...The Last Crusade!« less