Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Love & Romance Love & Romance

Topic: Let's write a book!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
I-F-Letty avatar
Member of the Month medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 3/5/2010 10:07 PM ET

What was she to his master?  

mamadoodle avatar
Date Posted: 3/6/2010 8:15 PM ET

"What was she to his master?" thought Percival.  The Lord was paying a pretty penny to follow this woman and her maid halfway across the country just to find out her destination.  "Perhaps I can turn this to my benefit,"  he schemed.  "Yes, this might require further consideration indeed."  Percival watched Emily and her foolish maid as they left with the big man going to the Inn and followed along in the shadows.

bibliobuff avatar
Date Posted: 3/9/2010 5:03 PM ET

This is great, ladies! Keep it going.....I have no imagination whatsoever, but if I can think of anything, I'll add it. :-D

mamadoodle avatar
Date Posted: 3/9/2010 5:26 PM ET

I'm waiting on Colleen!  Its her turn.  ;-)

mamadoodle avatar
Date Posted: 3/10/2010 2:12 PM ET

Morgan sat in the study at Grafton Hall, the centuries old home of the Dukes of Haverford, half listening to his steward give a reckoning of the accounts.  In his absense abroad nothing had really changed.  The orchards were still producing and the estate was in good physical shape.  The thoroughbreds he had shipped back from Barcelona would do wonders for the stables dwindling pedigrees.  Even the local Parish seemed to be thriving and wasn't asking for a donation.  So why did he feel so unsettled?

I-F-Letty avatar
Member of the Month medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 3/11/2010 4:51 AM ET

He stood up from behind the desk and went to the window.  Ten days since disembarking from the ship in London and still no word about the fair Emily.  He felt the rush of desire move through him.  Swearing he pushed himself away from the window,  Enough Griggs he said to sharply for the stoic and solid man sat back, eyeing him warily.  Which only made him feel foolish,  "My tempers on edge of late"  Is there anything in particular that needs my attention ,  I know everything does but oh blast it all I'm going for a ride.   Charles entered a short time later.  He's not any better then Griggs asked.  Charles normally did not answer questions concerning his master.  But Griggs had known his Grace far longer than Charles had.  Sadly I fear not. 

Last Edited on: 3/11/10 5:47 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
mamadoodle avatar
Date Posted: 3/11/2010 2:24 PM ET

Emily awoke to the sound of arguing.  Her return "home" had been met with less than enthusiastic welcome.

Page: