"This comprehensive guide includes all the information you need to create beautiful gardens that practically take care of themselves. Dozens of exciting, instructive step-by-step photographs, plus invaluable text and tips, make this book an indispensable addition to your gardening library.
- More than 75 step-by-step color photographs, plus eye-catching overall garden photographs
- Garden plans and delightful watercolor designs, with complete planting diagrams and plant lists
- A chapter on design tips to help you incorporate low-maintenance gardens in a wide range of landscapes
- At-a-glance information on everything from weekend gardening to easy watering and weeding
- An encyclopedia of 140 no-fuss plants
- Resources for plants, plus a comprehensive index