Discussion Forums - Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)

Topic: ****MAY's I WISH, I WISH****(wishes we can grant)

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Date Posted: 5/10/2017 6:07 PM ET

For this month wishes are:

crimping tool

Monster High doll parts, shoes, clothes

Polished stones/gems

Unique brooches

Red cologne or Chanel No.5   even a little.

Last Edited on: 5/10/17 7:38 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 5/15/2017 9:03 PM ET

Extra wishes are for some very hard to find stickers:

https://smile.amazon.com/Sticko-Classic-Tiny-Candy-Stickers/dp/B0147XAV0E/ref=sr_1_1?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1494894730&sr=1-1&keywords=candy+stickers (Wal-Mart used to have these in the Scrapbook sticker asisle for $1.97)  Thank you, Marni! 

https://smile.amazon.com/Trend-Enterprises-Colorful-Stickers-T-46134/dp/B000XP60U6/ref=sr_1_1?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1494894832&sr=8-1&keywords=trend+smile+stickers+46134 (I am interested in these smilies only not a similar sparkly variety.I used to get these on Christian Book, a package of 8 sheets for $1.99) Thank you, Irene for some big, happy smilies :)

Please do not go out of your way to look for these OR pay an outrageous high price for them! Thanks for looking :)

Last Edited on: 5/27/17 12:08 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Subject: Weight Watchers
Date Posted: 5/17/2017 9:48 AM ET

Hello!

If anyone has any Weight Watchers product coupons to spare, I would love them.  Or the non-WW product coupons they give out at meetings. My Mom and I joined last month (again!) and have been doing very well.  The coupons really help us out especially for the frozen meals.

Thank you!

Melissa

Last Edited on: 5/17/17 11:51 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 5/17/2017 12:39 PM ET

I've never tried this before, but I thought I'd give it a shot and wish for 3 simple things.  I was organizing my 9 year old daughter's art supplies in preparation for the zillion summer crafting moments ahead, and she asked if I could please find:

--googly eyes

--ink stamp pads

--buttons (she likes to make cards for people and uses buttons to make flower gardens.)

Thank you for considering.

Date Posted: 5/17/2017 12:47 PM ET

My wish list:

For my niece & nephews:

•light bright pegs

•any Lego's/mega block's 

•anything my little pony:FIM/tinker-bell/Disney's Belle

For me:

•Craft supplies no longer wanted/use(Such as: Clear Stamps/cling stamps,alcohol inks, embossing powders, die's/embossing folders, ribbon/tulle, copic's,     shrink-a-dinks, etc..) I LOVE crafting!

•anything you think would be entertaining while I spend the day at the hospital's Cancer Center every 28 days for treatments (only way I get to have a little    bit of an immune system), Such as: adult coloring stuff/adult dot to dot/gameboy cartrages/anything... boredom killers are great!

(Long shot: 3D blue-ray movies)

Date Posted: 5/17/2017 2:11 PM ET

updated wish list with zootopia stickers

Subject: Done
Date Posted: 5/17/2017 7:39 PM ET

Can someone read my profile and see if it makes sense?  I am worn out at the moment and tried to edit it myself but I am just not sure.  Thanks

Last Edited on: 5/18/17 4:33 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Date Posted: 5/21/2017 2:23 PM ET

I am doing a project, and I need 3 of the same FLORAL Cancelled USED postage stamps.  

So if you have 1, 2 or 3 cancelled floral postage stamps,  I would be so thrilled. USA Or International would be appreciated.  

Wish 2, Any other cancelled used postage stamps except I really dont need those basic patriotic stamps at all.  I am hoping more for animals, cats, fish, butterflies, circus, transportation.   

Pm me if you can grant my wish. 

I have to share the FRONTS of notecards to upcycle as you choose.  

Date Posted: 5/25/2017 9:13 PM ET

Last Edited on: 5/28/17 10:03 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 5/28/2017 11:02 AM ET

Thanks!  My wish has been filled with a 2017 calendar from a Card Fairy Friend.  .

Last Edited on: 5/28/17 3:57 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 5/28/2017 10:03 PM ET

I have one last wish this month:  

Pirates of the Caribbean:  Curse of the Black Pearl DVD

If someone could fulfill this it would be an early birthday present for me! :)

Last Edited on: 5/28/17 11:17 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 5/29/2017 5:10 AM ET

I know it's late in the month, and I feel like a heel asking today, but there are 2 things that I'd really appreciate:

• Disney Movie Rewards codes - I'm going to get to go to Disney for the 1st time since I was like 14 and the codes would help with refreshments in the park.
  • Information - This is going to sound weird and I apologize for the exposition. There are stores that carry Shasta drinks in my area, but every one I check only has 4 particular flavors. When I was a kid they released some special Mario Bros./Nintendo promotional drinks that were likely just re-branded Shasta drinks in specialty cans. I loved them, but none of the 4 flavors near me are the ones that might have been the disguised ones. They're so heavy to ship that it's more than I can spend to get them online (the price is good, but the shipping alone is $33 for 2 packs and you have to order a minimum of 2), but I'll have to travel a bit in the coming months (I'll be in Anaheim and driving from NC to FL) so I could swing by an exciting, not-my-area store and buy a pack. The thing is that discount stores like Dollar General, Grocery Outlet, Big Lots, etc. where they tend to carry the brand don't always have the time to check if you call (most of the GOs near me are understaffed so they can't step away), so if a few people could just see if any of their local shops carry any of the following flavors next time they go and want let me know, that'd be so helpful because then I could figure out where I need to go to get them.
    • These 4 are the ones I'm really looking for, the other set is less likely to be correct but just-in-case (in case the others are discontinued, my research was wrong, etc.).
      • Fruit Punch (Mario), possibly discontinued
      • Tiki Berry (Luigi), probably discontinued
      • Apple (Yoshi)
      • Black Cherry (Princess Toadstool)
    • Some of them may have been discontinued so (these are less of dire) but I'd actually also like to find:
      • Fiesta Punch (hoping it's Mario)
      • Kiwi Strawberry (hoping it's Luigi)
      • Cherry Cola (next best thing to Princess Toadstool)
      • Dr. Shasta (next best thing to Princess Toadstool
      • Cherry Cola (next best thing to Princess Toadstool)
    • It turns out that Faygo is owned by the same company, so these would also be of interest if you locate them:
      • Ohana Punch
      • Moon Mist Blue
      • Black Cherry
      • Sparkling Cherry
      • Rasperry Blueberry

This pic is just to show the drinks I remember, these can designs are long out of production though.

Last Edited on: 5/30/17 3:58 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Subject: This thread is now closed
Date Posted: 5/31/2017 7:52 AM ET

This thread is now closed.  Please move over to the June I Wish, I Wish thread to post your wishes.  Thanks!

Page: