Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: New and already out of credits....3/1 or best offer..none refused

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Angeleyes avatar
Limited Member medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Cruise Attendee medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Subject: New and already out of credits....3/1 or best offer..none refused
Date Posted: 10/25/2007 9:47 AM ET

This site is just so great..my TBR shelf is full...my credits are gone.. and my bookshelf is waiting for you....

Stop by, take a look, make me an offer and take some books home.....

No reasonable offer refused...Standard offer is 3/1.....

If you like what you see...PM me with your freebies and leave a message here so others know what is gone...

Thanks for taking the time to look.....

Linda

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/25/2007 10:15 AM ET

Linda-If you'll do a 4 for 1 I'll order Goodnight Nobody and would like the following Magic Tree House books #13, 14 & 15.

Thank you very much for the deal.

ElaineNH avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 10/25/2007 12:33 PM ET

Thanks for the deal Linda. I ordered "Trace" and for my free ones can I get the 2 Dan Brown books?

Thank you-

Elaine

Angeleyes avatar
Limited Member medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Cruise Attendee medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 10/25/2007 12:50 PM ET

No problem.  I'll get these books out in tomorrow's mail.

Thank you,

Any other takers???  Come on now, you know you want to look..  It's in the PBS blood, you can't pass a bookshelf without checking it out.....  :)

MOI avatar
Date Posted: 10/25/2007 1:06 PM ET

There's another post in this bazaar where someone's looking for Faye Kellerman books and I see you have three.  Better hook up!

Angeleyes avatar
Date Posted: 10/25/2007 1:28 PM ET

Thanks.  I'll go in search...

Angeleyes avatar
Date Posted: 10/25/2007 5:26 PM ET

Come on now.. there are lots of deals going on today... Shop, Shop, Shop.. til you drop.. Stop by.. if you don't see anything you like.. let me know what you are looking for, I may have it on my TBR list...

Angeleyes avatar
Date Posted: 10/26/2007 6:34 AM ET

bump