Discussion Forums - Love & Romance Love & Romance

Topic: New guess the book game: (warning erotic themed).

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Date Posted: 2/1/2010 4:57 PM ET

ok I gotta start dinner then I will come back and post something

Date Posted: 2/1/2010 5:03 PM ET

Yippeee....can't wait to see what you have for us,Ashley!! 

Date Posted: 2/1/2010 5:26 PM ET

ok, let's start off a little slowly :D

Having captured her in the blanket, he pulled harder. She pressed her small hands against his bare chest, her palms almost dry, and warm. Slowly, her gaze lifted, lashes fluttering, until she stared at him with those alluring green eyes.
There was hesitation. But he saw the curiosity, the unbridled lust that plagued her as it did him. T had been through his share of women, most of them willing conquests in his early days. He knew desire when it filled a woman’s gaze.
She moistened her lips, her small tongue parting her mouth, hesitating, and then disappearing again, leaving her lips full and wet. Her breath deepened, pressing her breasts against his shirt, the outline of her nipples barely visible through the fabric.
Something rose from deep inside him, more than a protector’s instinct, something more carnal, more primitive. S stood by her own agenda, fought to take care of herself. And he had a feeling it had always been that way with her. This battle would be hard, terrifying in fact. Everything as they knew it might soon come to an end. She wouldn’t be able to take this on herself.

Her touch was gentle, unsure. She measured him up, worked to determine in her thoughts if he were trustworthy or not. As she’d already shown, S would take on the unknown, explore it, accept a challenge.
And he had one to give her.
Fisting the blanket, binding her with it, he dipped his head and nipped at her lip. Soft and full against his teeth, the slightest of contact sent a fire burning through him.
“T,” she whispered.
His name escaped her lips, but that was all he would allow. Taking her mouth, parting her, opening her so that he could have what he needed, T devoured her mouth.
She let out a cry, a gasp so soft, so enticing—definitely the sound of submission.
Letting go of the blanket, wrapping his arms around her, he growled fiercely as he slammed her body against his. T lifted her from the ground, opening her mouth wider with his tongue as he relished her taste.
“Oh God,” she breathed when he released her mouth and ran his tongue over her cheek.
Carrying her to his bed, he collapsed on his blankets, tucking her under him as he feasted on her neck.

The shirt she wore twisted around her, and he ran his hand up her thigh, her small muscles hard and her tanned skin smooth and tight. As human as he was, yet so different, the urge to know every inch of her, explore every part of her, learn what made her cry out his name and what made her sigh in satisfaction became all that mattered.
Spreading his fingers over her, a fever surged through his brain when he parted the hot folds of skin between her legs.
“Oh shit,” she said quickly, instantly arching against him, her leg muscles tightening while she clamped down on his hand.
It had been a while since S had been with a man. He doubted she was a virgin, the passion coursed through her with too much energy, but she’d yet to learn how to control her orgasm. And she came hard when he barely touched her.
“You are too ripe to enjoy quickly,” he told her, lifting himself on his elbow to enjoy the flush that had spread across her cheeks.

Date Posted: 2/1/2010 5:49 PM ET

As human as he was, yet so different

Guessing it's paranormal/fantasy?

Date Posted: 2/1/2010 6:03 PM ET

yup

Date Posted: 2/1/2010 6:17 PM ET

Okay...I'm out of the guessing pool then!  Good luck to everyone else....  ;)

Date Posted: 2/1/2010 6:18 PM ET

So far....so good! I'm liking it.

Date Posted: 2/1/2010 6:21 PM ET

I'm still gonna enjoy reading them though!!  Didn't mean to sound like I wasn't gonna hang around...sorry!

Date Posted: 2/1/2010 10:51 PM ET

No idea. 

Date Posted: 2/2/2010 11:09 AM ET

I keep checking in and I'm not recognizing most of the books people have been using so I just don't post as often.  I still like reading them though.

I have no idea what this one is either.  Sounds good. I like furtustic humanoid aliens more than the paranormal vampire/were's. 

Date Posted: 2/2/2010 6:52 PM ET

I'm reading too  and don't know yet.

Last Edited on: 2/2/10 6:52 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 2/3/2010 10:32 AM ET

heres some more

I guess its  more sci fi than paranormal.....it involves beings that the author has created

S sat in the middle of the shallow pool in the floor. Her legs were straight in front of her, locked at the knees and pressed together. Her hands pressed flat against the bottom of the pool and she looked up at him, determination etched on her face.
“Don’t come any closer,” she warned but then stopped speaking, her mouth still open as she stared at his hard cock.
He hid his smile. “This is my home.”
“Fine. I’ll leave.”
“Go ahead and try.”
She didn’t move. Her gaze didn’t leave his cock. He stepped into the water.
“Tell me no again and I’ll stop.” He went down on his knees, crawling over her.
Syndi leaned backward, then fell back on her elbows.
“I…” she began, and then met his gaze.
He captured her mouth, tasting her heat that matched the fire burning inside him. Pushing his legs between hers, she opened for him, falling onto her back. Long brown hair fanned around her in the shallow water. His cock found her soft flesh. Thrusting forward, unable to slow the movement, he buried himself deep inside her.
She screamed, reaching for him. He grabbed her legs, lifting them out of the water, stroking her smooth flesh while her pussy muscles about squeezed all life out of him.
“Dear God, you’re fucking tighter than a virgin.” And about to pump him dry if he wasn’t careful.
“Maybe you’re just accustomed to fucking whores,” she hissed, her teeth clamped together while her fingers dug into his arms.
He grinned, seeing no reason to enlighten her either way. All that mattered right now was that he was inside her, deep inside her. Taking all she had, stroking the source of the heat he’d seen in her eyes, he built the momentum.
“God. You’re too big.” Her small fingers scraped down his arms.
“It’s a perfect fit.” No woman had ever felt so damned good.

Date Posted: 2/4/2010 7:52 PM ET

Now this part sounds familiar....but I can't quite place it.  Is it by Dawn Thompson??

Date Posted: 2/5/2010 8:56 AM ET

nope

its an elloras cave book, the authors initials are LO

Date Posted: 2/6/2010 1:16 AM ET

I'm gonna go with Lorie O'Clare, but I still have no idea what the book is or even if she's the right author.

Last Edited on: 2/6/10 1:16 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 2/6/2010 9:22 AM ET

yes its her lol title is 1 word, starts with D

and sorry I haven't been around more with clues and excerpts, everyone in the house is sick right now...not fun lol

Last Edited on: 2/6/10 9:23 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 2/8/2010 10:33 PM ET

sorry guys, the young one got sick this weekend. The book was Deadworld by Lorie O'Claire

Page: