Discussion Forums - Love & Romance Love & Romance

Topic: New guess the book game: (warning erotic themed).

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Date Posted: 12/7/2009 9:57 PM ET

WARNING:  This one is H-O-T!

Excerpt #1:

When he was waist-deep in the water, he moved between her thighs, pressing her knees apart, and braced his hands on the decking at either side of her hips. He pushed his cock against her hand, forcing her own fingers deeper into her pussy.

“Stroke your clit.” He lowered his head and nuzzled her breast, his warm breath fanning across her nipple as he spoke. “Nice ‘n slow.”
She slid her fingers out of her core, slick with her juices, and stroked her tight nub. (HERO) flicked his tongue over her nipple and (HEROINE) arched her back toward him, needing him to take her deeper into his mouth.  But he moved to her other nipple and scraped his stubble over the sensitive flesh. “While you’re fingering yourself,” he murmured, “imagine that I’m sliding my cock into your pussy.”

(HEROINE'S) breathing came quick and uneven. As her finger rubbed faster at her clit, her eyelids drifted shut. God. She was a trigger away from climaxing.

Last Edited on: 12/7/09 9:59 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 12/7/2009 11:13 PM ET

Geez, I HAVE read Maverick and still didn't get it.

LOL, me too, Sarah! Even when Angel suggested it, I said to myself, nah, it's not Maverick.....

Whew, Angel! That is a hot one....and I know I haven't read it.....yet.

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 8:32 AM ET

wow no idea about this one but I can't wait to find out.  I have Maverick too lol it's been a while since I read it.

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 8:48 AM ET

this one sounds good, though I really hate the water sex scenes, lol

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 10:00 AM ET

Hmm that sounds familiar but the book I was thinking of-he used the back door so to speak. 

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 10:06 AM ET

I would say that in this book....no doors were off limits, so to speak.  LOL.  ;  )   So Mary, you might be thinking of the correct book. 

Somebody let me know if/when I should post another excerpt....I've never done this game before. 

Last Edited on: 12/8/09 10:07 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 12/8/2009 12:15 PM ET

Well since I started the thread I'll wait with my guess to see if anyone else gets it.

Is it part of a series?  Like maybe the 1st book of a series?

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 12:21 PM ET

It is part of a series, but it is NOT the first book.  It's a yummy, yummy series too - I enjoyed all the books.

Last Edited on: 12/8/09 12:40 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 12/8/2009 12:51 PM ET

With all of the cold weather going on, should we fast forward to Excerpt #2, to keep everybody warm?  LOL

Excerpt #2:

She stared at her cards, not see­ing them at all as (HERO's) fin­ger reached the soaked crotch of her panties. If any­one had asked her at that mo­ment what she had in her hand, she wouldn’t have been able to name the cards. No mat­ter that she was star­ing right at them.

(HERO) slid his fin­gers in­side the elas­tic, and touched the soft curls of her pussy, and she al­most closed her eyes. Oh, jeez. She had to make him stop.  Mind­less­ly she tried to play the pok­er game as his fin­ger en­tered her creamy wet­ness and he stroked her clit. If it wasn’t for (HERO) whis­per­ing sug­ges­tions through­out each hand, she would have lost ev­ery­thing with­in mo­ments.

The sen­sa­tions in her ab­domen grew stronger and tighter, and she knew she was close to cli­max. “You can’t scream,” (HERO) whis­pered in her ear. “When you come, you’re gonna have to hold it in, sug­ar.”

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 1:07 PM ET

"Geez, I HAVE read Maverick and still didn't get it"

Me too!

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 2:00 PM ET

Oooo!  Angel ~ thanks for directing us over to this thread!  I just saw your post over on DOS. 

I'm still soooo new to Erotica that I doubt I'll know any of these, but I'll LOVE reading them!  *sigh*  LOL

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 2:04 PM ET

Yes, thanks Angel. n WOW this 1 sounds hot. im new also but i did know Maverick, lol. but no idea bout ur book...

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 2:30 PM ET

Not the book I thought it was but looking forward to the title of this one. The book I was thinking of was definately 1st of a series.

These threads are great to find books to add to your WL.  I should read and post Maverick-maybe the thread will move some copies out of the system.

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 3:11 PM ET

Welcome DOS Ladies....I figured you'all might enjoy this thread.  ;)

Just let me know if/when you're ready for another clue....this book has lots of "heat" to choose from.  LOL

Last Edited on: 12/8/09 3:12 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Date Posted: 12/8/2009 3:19 PM ET

Hi Ladies, Nope can't figure that one out Angel, more clues Please!!!!

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 3:31 PM ET

Continuation of previous scene....

Excerpt #3:

(HEROINE) bit down hard on her low­er lip as the or­gasm took hold of her body and shook it like a mesquite tree in a sum­mer storm. She braced her hand on her fore­head and looked down, shield­ing her face from ev­ery­one at the ta­ble as her body trem­bled, and (HERO's) fin­ger drew the cli­max out even longer.

“You all right, (Heroine)?” (PERSON AT TABLE) asked through (HEROINE's) al­co­hol and or­gasm haze.

(HERO) slipped his hand out of (HEROINE’s) panties and she fought to con­trol her breath­ing, to let her heart rate slow to a nor­mal pace.

“Too much wine,” (HEROINE) mum­bled and rubbed her tem­ples with her thumb and fore­fin­ger. “I think I’m done for.”

(HERO) chuck­led and mur­mured so that on­ly she could hear, “Like I’ve al­ready told you, we haven’t even start­ed yet, sug­ar.”

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 3:37 PM ET

In the interest of keeping the game going, I'm going to take a stab in the dark here, going from the fact that they're playing poker:

Three Nights from Lena Matthew's Joker's Wild series?

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 3:43 PM ET

Thanks for guessing, but that's not it....but I'll go look that one up.  They are just playing cards, not a main theme in the plot.  Would it help if I tell you the Hero is a cowboy?  Gots to love them cowboys! 

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 5:13 PM ET

hmm.  i'm sure i haven't read this one, but guessing based on the cowboy and how much you liked the series ('cause i sure liked the book i read) - is it from the Rough Riders series by Lorelei James?

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 5:19 PM ET

Good guess...I do love the Rough Riders....but these are a bit older than that series.  This author also wrote a series that did revolve around cards....sort of......maybe we need another excerpt?

Excerpt #4:

“Is this what you want?” His strokes in­creased, his leather chaps rub­bing against her butt. His fin­gers worked her clit in a way that felt so good she could hard­ly stand it.

“No.” (HEROINE) thrust her hips back to meet him, best she could do the way she was sprawled out on the desk, her breasts smashed flat and hurt­ing so good. “Give me more,” she in­sist­ed. She gripped the edges of the desk, hold­ing on tight. Plac­ing her cheek against the smooth sur­face she closed her eyes, the smells of lemon oil, vanil­la-​scent­ed lo­tion, and sex fill­ing her sens­es.

She rev­eled in the sen­sa­tions of him fuck­ing her ass. En­joyed how he de­mand­ed more of her.  And she want­ed to give it to him. Want­ed to give him ev­ery­thing he asked for and more.

“Is that good enough for you, sug­ar?” he asked as he pum­meled in­to her.  “Yes, (HERO),” (HEROINE) prac­ti­cal­ly shout­ed, un­able to hold back. “Oh, my God, that’s it! Keep fuck­ing my ass…ooh, just like that.”  The tight coil of her cli­max ex­pand­ed out­ward, larg­er and larg­er yet, grow­ing be­yond any­thing she’d ex­pe­ri­enced be­fore. A dif­fer­ent kind of cli­max that built to a wild fren­zy of un­be­liev­able ex­cite­ment un­til it ex­plod­ed with­in her.

(HEROINE) cried out and her eye­lids flew open as the or­gasm rocked her.  She re­al­ized two cru­cial pieces of in­for­ma­tion at once.  They hadn’t used a con­dom when he’d fucked her pussy.  And her sis­ter was stand­ing in the door­way to the of­fice.

Last Edited on: 12/8/09 5:29 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Marion (mlk56) - ,
Date Posted: 12/8/2009 5:32 PM ET

Cheyenne Mccray- Zack?

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 5:38 PM ET

It is Cheyenne McCray - though it's not Zack/Wild Fire......you're super close though!

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 5:43 PM ET

Damn, I have Zack on hold for me from another member and I just got all excited! lol I haven't read any Cheyenne McCray yet, but she's quickly moving up on my TBR based on these excerpts. ;-)

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 5:45 PM ET

Gina, Zack is a re-do of a book called Wildfire......my excerpts are from the "original" book in her series, so I'm not sure if the scenes will be exactly the same as they are in her new re-worked versions.

Date Posted: 12/8/2009 5:53 PM ET

omg it's on the tip of my tongue I have read that book, I know her office was like in the barn,  dang dang dang.

Page: