Search - List of Books by Nicholas Lemann
Nicholas Berthelot Lemann
Total Books: 21
is dean and Henry R. Luce professor at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism in New York City.
Lemann is from New Orleans and he graduated from Harvard University in 1976, but has never attended a school of journalism. He is a journalist, editor, and author of several books on 20th century United States history. He has also been:
- Managing editor of the Washington Monthly
- associate editor and executive editor of the Texas Monthly
- a national staff reporter for The Washington Post
- a national correspondent for The Atlantic Monthly
- a staff writer for The New Yorker
- President of The Harvard Crimson
Lemann is a member of the Council on the Future of Media. This council is "championing a new global, independent news and information service whose role is to inform, educate and improve the state of the world- one that would take advantage of all platforms of content deliveryfrom mobile to satellite and online to create a new global network."