|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Welcome to the RAOK wishes thread - more fun to be had in the RAOK!
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc. etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up here.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly *****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
I am wishing for the following:
Stationary, cards, etc. My sisters write pen pals and they love any stationary that is different than just plain ole notepaper.
Makeup and beauty samples. I travel a lot so these come in very handy. Anything from shampoo, soap, makeup, perfume, etc.
Military related items. My brothers love the military postcards, stickers, etc.
Thanks in advance!
Please write your name on the envelope, sorry it's very confusing to me when it don't have a name or your user name, I then have to go through all of my 's and sometime, it's a surprise so i have no idea who sent them. Thanks
Smufts toys from Mdonald
Oxy Clean Power
Allegra (Allergy medicine)for children and adults
Boost Glucose Control
Any coupons for any kind of Healthy food
Granola bar or oatmeal coupons
Geen Giant veggies
Drink mix singles (Anything like that).
Carnation instant breakfast - coupons or pkgs.
Cat litter coupons (upstairs neighbor)
cat food samples or coupons
Fresh Step litter Paw Points codes
9.7 protective case
Stickers - kids
Canon Fine Ink cartridges - 40 Black, 41 , 30 Black,31 Color.
Blessings, Thank you
Last Edited on: 10/2/13 6:58 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wish list is small but can do wonders for my children!!
Thanks for taking the time to read this wish list!!!!
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes / desitin / baby food
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
old playing cards / bus ticket stubs/ old maps / board game cards / foreign stamps / odd pictures from a magazine /
Last Edited on: 10/5/13 3:30 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Kellogg's Family Reward Codes
Anything related to U.S. Soccer, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, Everton, Major League Soccer, English Premier League, FIFA World Cup or UEFA
Coupons for Coppertone Tattoo Guard sunscreen
Scrabble tiles (any letters)
Coupons for: Groceries
Victoria's Secret for free panties or $10 off a purchase
Poptabs-for Ronald McDonald House
Last Edited on: 10/5/13 8:50 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wishes for October are:
1. Coke codes-I greatly appreciate these..they will be put to good use
2. Lean cuisine codes-Also greatly appreciated-the stuff I want takes a lot of points
3. Coupons-especially coupons from the Internet/gas stations/etc...these greatly help me and my family and friends
4. Anything Coca Cola-I am not picky and I love whatever you want to send me. :)
5. Any movie/TV DVD you no longer want-no horror please-I will take them also without a case as well.
6. Any rock/mineral jewelry you don't want-I love rocks and minerals.
7. Anything that is leaf or harvest related-trying to decorate and I love fall so much
Thank you for looking! I will try to fulfill wishes on here as well.
Here is my Wish List:
- Anything cross stitching related, but especially patterns (any kind of patterns as I cross-stitch for the online charity LoveQuilts and a wide variety of themes are requested to be stitched, though please, no Christmas/winter/angel patterns, I'm all set on those!); I'd especially like those 'One Nighter' pamphlets
- 3D puzzle or wood model or any kind of kit or model for building a model tower/building; I'd really like one of the Empire State Building but I'd be happy for anything that looks like it belongs in a modern day city; even if all the pieces aren't there or it has been used before, it doesn't matter to me, I would still be happy to have it
- Small thin pins, for the purposes of pinning down completed cross stitch for framing (would also be happy for just any advice on what kind of pins and where to find them)
- Anything Doctor Who or Marvel (Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and the like) or Digimon related, I'll be happy to take if off your hands, no matter what the item is
- Anything related to dragons: statues, posters, postcards, calendars, toys, figures, anything remotely related to dragons (honestly, I want to write a book featuring dragons and surrounding myself in dragon memorabilia is wonderful inspiration; would also welcome any other mythical creatures but mostly dragons)
I have wishes for costume pieces. I know they are long shots but it never hurts to ask, right? All of these would be for an adult, nothing kid-sized, thanks!
- Poodle skirt (costume or otherwise), any color appreciated
- Yellow (or white that can be dyed yellow) jumpsuit/full bodysuit; skin tight or baggy, either way works
- Black or purple or blue witch/wizard hat, tall and pointy; it's okay if it is worn and raggedy, that's the look I'm going for
- Red or purple full length skirt
Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured I should just put it out there in the world :) If you have any ideas on how I can get my hands on them for cheap, I would also welcome those suggestions.
Thanks for reading my wish list! Happy October, everyone! My favorite month! :D
My wishes for October are:
A fall themed or holiday bookmark. Or one that looks Victorian.
Barretts - I have long hair and use them every day. I don't come across many that aren't just plain brown.
Anything with hearts or pearls.
Thank you for reading my wishes. I wish everyone a blessed and happy October! I will be listing more dvds and things too.
Last Edited on: 10/4/13 3:35 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Hello and Happy October!
I am still wishing for prayers as my ankle is still in a boot and no weight is allowed to be put on it yet. I go back to the Dr. Friday to see if this changes. (I want to go back to work.)
Happy October, everyone! :)
- Cute accessories of any kind, like little cupcake shaped items or bracelets with hearts on them. I collect cute! Haha.
- Anything Hello Kitty releated
- Anything Snoopy/Peanuts Gang releated
- This one may be a longshot but I thoguht I'd take a risk and ask. :) I love vintage and retro styled dresses/skirts (from 50s to late 60s styles) and that includes anything that just looks like that style or actualy from those eras. I can wear a small to medium in most or size 2 to 4 (different brands have different concepts of size). I can give exact measurements if needed. I'd be glad to fix any minor repairs they need myself and/or, if they have been stored away for a while, I can get them dry cleaned myself on arrival.
Thanks for reading. :)
Last Edited on: 10/19/13 9:47 PM ET - Total times edited: 6
B-day cards for my mom.....she turns 81 on the 19th. She's beeen really down since we buried dad in June so I know a "shower" of cards would bring a smile to her face. Just PM me for her name and address. I check my PMs every day.
For Me: boxtops and labels for education for the schools (I keep finding them on more and more products I didn't know about!)
My church is collecting Labels for Eucation.
We collect them for the Baptist Friendship House in New Orleans.
This is a ministry that helps women and girls that have been trafficed. They help them get back to their families and rebuid their lives. They also help women in difficult situations and their children get on their feet
All help is greatly appreciated.
I would love to receive any of the following, thank you!
Thank you all for your kindness
Coke codes (always VERY much appreciated!)
Coupon from 10/13 newspaper inserts: Save $1.00 on ANY Advil PM Product (not 20 ct. size, the one that says 'any size'), expires 12/12/13
Granola bars, oatmeal, or other snacks that I can put in care packages for my son in the Marine Corps.
Hormel Compleats or Sandwichmakers
Special K or Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
Wet N Wild Cosmetics
Long Shot: any Nintendo DS Megaman game
Last Edited on: 10/13/13 5:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
My October wishes:
Last Edited on: 10/20/13 11:34 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am looking for summer bonus sheets from Labels for education. I already have the kites and the soccer field, and the fall one in the news paper. I am looking for the other 2 that came out this summer.
peperidge farm upc for bonus sheets
My only wish this month is for laminating sheets, any size except those teeny tiny license-sized ones. Please PM me if you have any to give away. Thank you!
I'm also wishing for:
Binder protective sheets
Printing paper....the kind with the decorations around the borders
Christmas themed scrapbook paper, preferably whole sheets and not little scrap pieces
Thank you everyone!
Last Edited on: 10/14/13 1:37 PM ET - Total times edited: 1