Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
Operations Management: Policy, Practice and Performance Improvement
Operations Management Policy Practice and Performance Improvement Author:Steve Brown, Kate Blackmon, Paul Cousins, Harvey Maylor 'Operations Management: policy, practices, performance improvement' is the latest state-of-the-art approach to operations management. It provides new cutting edge input into operations management theory and practice that cannot be found in any other text. — Discussing both strategic and tactical inputs it combines and balances service and manufac... more »turing operations.
* Cutting edge techniques accompanied by brand new case studies
* Challenges standard approaches
* Comprehensive coverage of strategic supply management
* Critical sample questions to aid discussion
* Reading lists and articles to support learning
* Additional lecturer support material
This outstanding author team is from the Operations Management Group at the University of Bath. Their expertise and knowledge is apparent in the text, and they bring to it their original research and experience in the field of operations management.
Cutting edge techniques employed
New case study material to support points in the text
Critical sample questions to assist the learning process« less