You will need to post the book without an ISBN.
From the Help Center:
Go to the Post Books page
When you are done, your book will be listed in the database with a customized listing that has a "short ISBN" or "PBS ISBN", which is the 5 or 6 digit number that PBS assigns in place of the ISBN to keep track of the book in the system.
- From My Account: click the Post Books tab
- From anywhere on the site: place your cursor over My Account on the toolbar at the top of the site and click Post Books in the menu that drops down.
- From your Bookshelf, click the link "Post Books" at the top of the page, in the yellow bar.
- On the Post Books page:
- Click the "Post a Book without an ISBN" link at the top of the page, in the yellow bar.
- Enter the information about the book in the form that comes up:
- Mandatory information includes: title, author, book dimensions, Subject (genre), booktype
- Optional information includes: Large Print, Homeschool, Publisher, # pages, Back Cover Description (synopsis of the book content), Book Cover image.
- Your Book Cover Image needs to be less than 5 MB in size, and in .jpg format.
Last Edited on: 11/5/07 8:49 PM ET - Total times edited: 1