Search - List of Books by Patricia McConnell
Total Books: 4
is an ethologist, author, advice columnist, and radio host. She holds a Ph.D. in zoology from the University of Wisconsin—Madison. Most of her work centers on the evaluation and treatment of behavioral problems in dogs.
- Author of The Other End of the Leash (2002) and For the Love of a Dog (2005)
- Co-host of Calling All Pets on Wisconsin Public Radio
- Co-host of "Petline" on Animal Planet (1997—1999)
- Columnist for Bark Magazine
- Adjunct associate professor of zoology at the University of Wisconsin—Madison