|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
We are currently looking for players for the Christian Non-Fiction Virtual Box Swap. This is an ongoing swap and you can join at any time. The rules are listed below.
You can find this swap by going to "Community" - "Discussion Forums" - "Games" and then look for the Christian Non-Fiction Swap (not to be confused with the Christian Fiction Swap).
Please note that I am not the leader of this swap. Therefore, if you would like to join or need to PM the titles that you want to add to the box, please PM: lpeogirl (Jennifer M.)
If you are interested please come join us! We would love to have you.
All paperbacks and hardbacks are welcome. All books must be from 1990 or later. All books must fit PBS criteria with one exception-ARCs are acceptable as long as you state that it is an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) when posting the book.
1) I am asking for a deposit of one credit to be involved in this swap.
2) Every new participant that signs up will be asked to donate 2-3 books, if you can. Please PM the title to me as soon as possible so I can make a list of the books available. These will get our box started. You will need to add more when your turn come's if you take out any books.
3) This will be an ongoing Box so people can jump on and off as needed. If you join in the middle of a round you will be put at the end of the list.
4) Player1 will have first choice of items in the boxes. However many items the player chooses determines the # of items that player must put back into the game. (For example, if Player 1 takes 3 items from the game, Player 1 must replace 3 items.) You can put in more items than you take out if you want to but you must put in at LEAST the same # as you remove.
5) Player 2 will then have his/her choice and so on. This continues until all players have had a turn.
6) You can asked to be skipped if you do not see anything you like. We will then proceed to the next person on the list.
7) All books must meet PBS guidelines for posting.
8) After you make your choice, post what your swap choices are, along with your replacements. When you post your replacements, please post the title and author. Next, PM the person who each book belongs to. Tell them which books of theirs you have chosen and give them your mailing address.
9) Items SHOULD be mailed out within a week after you are notified that your book has been picked. DC is mandatory. Please remember to post the DC# after you have mailed, and as soon as you receive your book in the mail!!
This will be an ongoing swap and I will reshuffle the list at the beginning of each new round.
*The play list will be forwarded to the games moderator for approval prior to the start of the game.*
Last Edited on: 10/28/07 12:06 PM ET - Total times edited: 1