A Practical Guide to Death and Dying Author:John White How to reduce - even overcome - your fear of death. While many books tell of experiences of other people dying, none really outline ways to prepare for your own demise as does this book. — The author, international researcher in personal consciousness, offers a practical program for personal action, drawing on a wide range of resources and sensib... more »le advice to help come to terms with your own death. It is a complete program that can be followed in the quiet of your own room without guide of facilitator. This book will is one of good cheer for young and old, healthy or terminally ill; and can be used by those who wish to help the dying.
"...a very solid contribution... blending advice, experiential exercises, humor, and wisdom." Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dept of Psychology, University of Conn.
1. Difference between Death & Dying.
2. Scientific Evidence for Life After Death.
3. Admitting your fear of dying.
4. Laughing at death.
5. Dealing with the pain of dying.
6. Saying Goodbye to your body.
7. Writing your own obituary.
8. Practice Exercises for learning to die.
9. Meditation - the worlds best fear remover.
10. Meditation on death.
11. Dying the Good Death (Final hours of Saints & Heros).
12. Growing Old Gracefully.
13. Planning Intelligently for your demise.
14. Helping Yourself by Helping Others.
15. Out-of-body experience - the ecstasy of astral projection.
16. You have died before - Reincarnation and Past Life Therapy.« less