The Practice Workbook of Shapes Author:Jesse Zerner, under the supervision of Dr. Richard E. Wylie, Dean of School of Education, University of Colorado Preschool Practice Workbooks have been carefully created to provide your child with a wide variety of experiences and skills that are most important for success in early learning. Thoughtful and sequential use of the books in this series will greatly enhance the quality of your child's learning by: — 1. Providing basic learning readiness skills o... more »f visual and auditory perception, eye-hand coordination, and motor development.
2. Teaching the recognition and formation of basic number, letter, and word forms.
3. Teaching sound-symbol relationships.
4. Increasing speaking and listening vocabularies.
5.Developing a basic sight vocabulary of the most frequently used words in primary grades.
6. Developing basic and meaningful experiences which are common to most school learning programs.
7. Encouraging personal and active involvement in the learning process.
The use of Preschool Practice Workbooks will help your child learn more effectively and efficiently.
-- Dr. Richard E. Wylie, Dean, School of Education, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado« less