Pushing Up People Author:Art Williams Pushing Up People - The secret behind one of the most exciting success stories in American business. At last. . .a step-by-step guide to the "people managment" concepts behind one of the fastest-growing companies in American business. You'll learn the secrets that helped build A.L. Williams from a dream into a multi-million dollar business in ... more »just seven years!
Inside. . .
- Why victory doesn't always go to the smartest people
- The three things people want most from their job
- Four kinds of "failure fears" and how to guard against them
- The power of the "little bit more" principle
- The "magic of 90 days"
- The three little words that house the most important leadership principle
- Why winners are made, not born
- The biggest obstacle to keeping success once you make it
- Why you owe it to yourself - and your business - to try pushing up people« less