The Quick and Easy Pattern Book Author:Jody Cameron Malis Save time and money! — Make your own personalized and permanent pattern! — Approximately 70% of the basic contour patterns in a given size are identical. The remaining 30% vary only in style changes such as necklines, sleeves, darts, etc. This means you are buying the same pattern over and over again, spending time and money unnecessarily. Ther... more »efore, it pays for you to make your own basic pattern form.
Just follow the step-by-step instructions on selecting, fitting, and putting together patterns perfectly tailored for you.
Novice or old-hand, you'll be proud of the designer dresses, pant suits, jackets, skirts and tops you have fashioned by this simple, quick and easy pattern method.
Also included: Fine points on lining and finishing to achieve the professional look. Handling plaids, stripes, and prints. Sewing shortcuts. Plus a complete dictionary of today;s newest fabrics.« less